Homeowner’s Association Services:
Rules and Regulations
Attendance at board meeting to get acquainted with board – no cost to HOA
Seven Reasons Why You Should Hire Me for Your Homeowners’ Association
1. I represent approximately forty (40) homeowners associations in the Wood River Valley. This means that I have the experience and background with a diverse group of HOAs and that I have handled many similar issues before.
2. I am always available by cell phone. This means that you can – and should — contact me at any time with your concerns.
3. I am a sole practitioner. This means that I do all of the legal work for your association and the work is not passed off to leveraged lawyers-in-training or lesser-trained paralegals.
4. I have been a lawyer since 1989. This means that with over two decades of experience and success I have the drive and focus to handle your matters with the highest competence.
5. I am proud to have written testimonials from many satisfied HOA managers and board members.
6. I attended U.C. Berkeley, one of the finest universities in the country, and U.C. Hastings, one of the best law schools in the West. This means that I have demonstrated academic excellence and can apply that drive to handling your important legal matters.
7. With rare exceptions I only represent government and institutional clients. This means that I am sensitive to how organizations function and am able to work within your organizational structure to make the legal process easier for you.